Dinner tonight! (what we made) - Nothing to See Here — LiveJournal
Aug. 23rd, 2008
08:56 pm - Dinner tonight! (what we made)
1. Tomato Basil Bread from Panera
2. Smoked Duck Salami from Village Imports (I miss their Open Warehouse days...)
3. Etivaz cheese that I brought back personally from Paris! (last December)
1. Toast tasty bread lightly on each side.
2. Apply layer of yummy sliced salami.
3. Apply layer of delectable cheese.
4. Bake (convection) for 5 minutes in the magic toaster oven.
NOM NOM NOM