Amazon Oddities - Nothing to See Here
Apr. 17th, 2006
05:35 pm - Amazon Oddities
You can get the weirdest things on Amazon ...
Today there was an ad on the front page of Amazon enticing me to buy owl vommit. You think I'm kidding? Well, it linked to a page containing many bizarre products. Reading some of the product names made one wonder, "What the frak?". My brain broke and I stopped reading when I saw "Porky Pooper Jelly Bean Dispenser"! Here's some examples of the insanity:
- Xtreme Ants Live Ant Habitat-Sports Park
- Dave's Hot Sauce & Garden Spray
- Harris' She-Crab Soup
- Milk chocolate handcuffs?!?
- Owl Puke: Book and Owl Pellet (Misc. Supplies)
- Adult Peter Pan Costume - Also fun for Santa Helpers (Tights included)
- See's Candies 10 oz. Red Hot Swamp Goo(R)