- Le Rustique (camembert):
- Extremely creamy, rich and smooth. It's like a mature, wonderful brie, but better.
- Blue D'Auvergne:
- A medium-strong blue cheese, not very soft but not a hard cheese. Definitely salty. Very strong veins and large air bubbles. Quite creamy. Very good.
- Gorgonzola Cremoso:
- This gorgonzola is really very soft indeed. Creamy and very subtle/mild blue cheese flavour. No harshness. Very tasty.
- Apparently it's a cows' milk cheese from high up in the Swiss alps, and seemingly they only get it in this time of year. It'a rich, fruity, mature and very tasty.
- An Irish goats' milk cheese, Clonmore is unusual (as far as my experience goes) in goats' milk cheeses in that it is neither a soft cheese nor crumbly. It is about the firmness of a young gruyere or cheddar, but is clearly goat cheese ... without any of the sharpness one often comes across in goat cheeses..
I have found two great annoyances with Mavericks (latest OS X release) in the past 2 days: (1) There is NO. WAY. to get a menu bar item displaying…
Anyone[*] want any pots and pans? We have a whole lot of pots and pans that are perfectly usable, except that they don't work with induction stoves…
My wife's car's passenger side window wouldn't open, and our mechanics determined that it was the window/mirror control switch module (which on a…